Source code: Lib/asyncio/exceptions.py
- exception asyncio.TimeoutError¶
A deprecated alias of
TimeoutError, raised when the operation has exceeded the given deadline.
Modifié dans la version 3.11: This class was made an alias of
- exception asyncio.CancelledError¶
The operation has been cancelled.
This exception can be caught to perform custom operations when asyncio Tasks are cancelled. In almost all situations the exception must be re-raised.
- exception asyncio.InvalidStateError¶
Can be raised in situations like setting a result value for a Future object that already has a result value set.
- exception asyncio.SendfileNotAvailableError¶
The "sendfile" syscall is not available for the given socket or file type.
A subclass of
- exception asyncio.IncompleteReadError¶
The requested read operation did not complete fully.
Raised by the asyncio stream APIs.
This exception is a subclass of