10.4. statvfs — Constants used with os.statvfs()
Deprecated since version 2.6: The statvfs module has been deprecated for removal in Python 3.0.
The statvfs module defines constants so interpreting the result if
os.statvfs(), which returns a tuple, can be made without remembering
“magic numbers.” Each of the constants defined in this module is the index of
the entry in the tuple returned by os.statvfs() that contains the
- Preferred file system block size.
- Fundamental file system block size.
- Total number of blocks in the filesystem.
- Total number of free blocks.
- Free blocks available to non-super user.
- Total number of file nodes.
- Total number of free file nodes.
- Free nodes available to non-super user.
- Flags. System dependent: see statvfs() man page.
- Maximum file name length.