- New window
- create a new editing window
- open an existing file
- Open module...
- open an existing module (searches sys.path)
- Class browser
- show classes and methods in current file
- Path browser
- show sys.path directories, modules, classes and methods
- save current window to the associated file (unsaved
windows have a * before and after the window title)
- Save As...
- save current window to new file, which becomes
the associated file
- Save Copy As...
- save current window to different file
without changing the associated file
- close current window (asks to save if unsaved)
- close all windows and quit IDLE (asks to save if unsaved)
See About this document... for information on suggesting changes.